Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Headed to my second home

My first post since November, and a lot has happened since then but I can't wait to write about this next step in my life. So tonight is my last night in my own bed for TWO MONTHS! I am headed to my second home to live with my aunt and uncle in Minesota. I am going to be a nanny for their two younger kids (they have 4 but the older two are away at school and in North Dakota). I can't wait not only am I helping out by driving the kids around I get to cook, clean, and organize their house. I also get to spend a lot of time with my family while I am there and I can't wait since I only see everyone once a year for about a week and sometimes I don't see a lot of my cousins because they are doing camps and living in other places. I hope to continue blogging while I am there it may not be every night but hopefully it will be close to every night. It all depends on Internet access. If I am camping I won't be able to or if I am at the cabin I won't be able to either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment