Saturday, November 29, 2014

Mission Trip Day 8- last day

Well it was another long day of travel for us. We woke up early and then all had breakfast and then took a group photo on the beach this morning. Gus and his other driver came and picked us up in Tela at 9:00 and we drove 2 hours to San Pedro Sula to the airport there. Checked in & payed our exit fees and then went up to the gate and hopped on the plane. It was suppose to be a 2 hour 48 minute plane ride but we made it in 2 hours 30 minutes which was awesome! We got through boarder control & customs and one of our group members got randomly selected to be thouroly checked which didn't take up to much time. Then we hopped on the bus for the 45 minute bus ride to the church. I got home ate some dinner (it was great to have food that I didn't have to worry about eating!) and then had my dad's older half brother and his youngest daughter (he has 3 girls) and my grandpa (dad and his half brother's dad) come over for a visit because my half uncle and his daughter were passing through and wanted to see me and since they couldn't see me on Sunday due to work I had to see them the day I got home. It was a nice and very short visit since I have to go to bed to get up to go to work tomorrow morning. I can't wait to get all of my photos on my laptop and get them on Facebook so that they can be shared with everyone. Now I have to go to bed so that I can get up in the morning for work even though I am an hour behind and will be for a few more days....ugh! I wanted a day to rest from the time change but I also need the money! Why!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment