Monday, June 15, 2015

What a day!

I woke up this morning and went to mass (Catholic church service) and it was really good it lasted about 45 minutes and it was a nice church. It was just me and Molly who went then we went back to the house and ate lunch. At about two the rest of the family came home from LaCrosse games. Then we went boating and met up with another family who is in town from Texas visiting for the dad's job and his family who actually live near my grandma. Then the two girls came and spent the night and I bring them to their grandparents house because their mom heads back to Texas in the morning and their dad heads to the office for work. Molly and I and the two girls watched a movie (I can't remember the name of it) and it was a good movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment